By Kmye Chan
factionfighter I thought this may be a good reference for you! :D
the photo was so elegant until i saw that fat pug omg ww
Skookum’s had enough of your bullshit
JUST KIDDING HE LOVES YOU!
these are super cute palettes. I wanna play with them <3
(Source: , via suikkart)
Tuesday tips — Costume Design 101.
Costume design is a very important part of character design. It tells you a whole lot about your character; ie. age, personality, what she/he likes, time period, strength, … etc. It supposed to enhance a character’s personality.
Here are my process in tackling costume design.
1. Find a good reference. Inspiration is key!
2. Look for a good shillouette that is recognizable and different from other characters.
3. Pick one shillouette and find smaller shape within. Do tons of variation and have fun.
4. Color variation. Use variation the same color combination for all the design. Keep it simple!
5. Finish up and have fun. It will also a good idea to think of texture and material.
Is that mannequin single?why you no wear clothes like this. multiply your already sexiness by 100 and you have death sexy
I shall survive the apocalypse in these